The must have trouser for your mini ravers wardrobe. Fun, stylish and easy to wear, our oversized harem style trousers will insure your little one looks super cool, whether that's in the playground or at the rave!
Now these trousers are pretty special and embody the PLUR ethos perfectly! Not only is this print the cutest thing ever but these are true feel good trousers because for every sale of these Pride People Trousers we are proud to be donating £10 to Mermaids UK - a wonderful charity which supports transgender or gender non-conforming children, young people, and their families.
£10 will cover the costs of one hour of helpline calls/emails by one of Mermaids fabulous helpline volunteers - so every garment sold would be helping to make a very real and lasting impact on the lives of many children and young people.
- Designed with extra leg length for plenty growing room, these trousers last longer which is good for your pocket and the environment. Wear with cute turn-ups then turn down as baby grows.
- Beautifully French Seemed, so no scratchy overlocked stitching and no itchy labels inside, all to care for baby soft skin.
- Elasticated waistband for comfort and growing room. This also makes them excellent for potty training as they are easy to pull down with no fiddly fastenings, zips or ties.
- Cut for Cloth Nappies - Generous sizing and drop crotch leaves plenty of room for those lovely cloth bottoms.
- Awesome screen printed name label inside each garment, just add your kids name so your favourite garment can be returned to you if lost at the rave or at nursery.
- Cute rainbow waistband detail.
- Mum Made in London, every purchase supports small business and makes our family dream grow.
SIZES ARE APPROXIMATE AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY PLEASE SEE GARMENT MEASUREMENTS. WE ADVISE YOU WASH ALL OUR GARMENTS AT 30 DEGREES IT’S BETTER FOR YOUR GARMENT AND OUR PLANET. NO BLEACH - WARM IRON ON REVERSE - COOL TUMBLE DRY IF YOU MUST.
SIZING MEASUREMENTS IN CM.
0-6 months W46-48 L32-39
6-12 months W48-50 L39-46
12-18 months W50-51 L46-50
18-24 months W51-52 L50-54
2-3 years W52-53 L54-58
3-4 years W53-54 L58-62
Mermaids UK is the only UK-wide charity working to support transgender or gender non-conforming children, young people, and their families. Their goal is to create a world where gender-diverse children and young people can be themselves and thrive. Mermaids promotes education and awareness, and offers information, support, friendship, and shared experiences to those in need.
Registered Charity Number: 1160575
Free helpline: 0808 8010400 - Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm